Shall we date? Ninja Love Main Page




An era of turmoil. Nobunaga Oda was trying to conquer the world, and to wipe out all ninjas.
------------------------------------------------------
I had been living as the granddaughter of a chief priest at a temple, when, one day, a group of ninjas suddenly appeared in front of me.
"So you're the one..."
A disapproving look while my chin is being held in a tight grip.
"Looks like a plain old country face to me".
Those are the words he left me with as he disappeared with a swoosh, not even giving me a second glance.
What the heck just happened?

I hastened back to the temple to ask my grandfather if he knew what was going on, only to find him in deep conversation with a guest.
"Nobunaga is trying to wipe out Iga, Koga, Fuma... and all of the ninjas there"
"I know, Lord Hattori. We have to stop Nobunaga or the future of the ninjas is doomed".
------------------------------------------------------
Iga, Koga, Fuma, Hattori...the future of ninjas?
What's going on!?
My  grandfather noticed me and looked at me with astonishment.
"And the princess in this condition.... Iga, Koga and Fuma have joined forces in order to fight Nobunaga.
You have been chosen as the symbol of the pact... as the successor to the art of Ninjutsu."
Me... a ninja princess!? 


All of the allied ninjas are gathering at Iga, and you're going with them!".



     What!?
All of a sudden, the whole place was packed with ninjas.
Including the one who insulted me before, 
"These are some of the most skilled ninjas alive.
You can put your full trust in them, and have teach you anything you want."
I can't train to be a ninja!
"Princess, you will attract to much attencion if you travel in a large group, so please go to Iga with only one of those men".
Are you serious!? 
You want me to go to Iga with some guy I've never met??
What's going to become of me!?

Who do you choose? 










No comments: